‹ Back to Rooms
- Check in time is after 3:00 pm and before 10:00 pm. Since we do not have a night desk, we cannot accommodate later arrivals. We always appreciate an approximate arrival time, especially in the winter months.
- Check out is by 11:00 am.
- All of our bedrooms and buildings are non-smoking.
- All rates are per room, double occupancy, and include a full breakfast each morning.
- Rates depend on the season and are subject to change without notice.
- A 7% New York State sales tax and a 4% County Occupancy tax will be added to your bill.
- A deposit of one night’s lodging is required for a one or two night stay. A deposit of 50% is required for stays of three nights or longer.
- A three week cancellation policy applies to all reservations (excluding Americade, which has its own cancellation policy). If at least three weeks notice is given for cancellation, your deposit will be refunded less a $30.00 administrative fee. If canceling within the three weeks, we will try ourbest to rebook the room to refund the deposit, and the $30.00 administrative free will apply. Cancellation will only be accepted by telephone with direct contact. Please no email or voice message cancellations.
- Valentino, the Inn dog Be sure to check your confirmation carefully. You will be responsible for the dates you choose.
- There is no elevator; we have 20 stairs to the 2nd floor of the 1890 building. If troubled by the climb, please inform us when making your reservation so we can reserve a room for you with fewer steps.
- The Lamplight Inn is an adult environment. Children over 12 are welcome.
- The third person charge is $45.00 per night.
- Sorry, no pets. We do have Valentino, the Inn dog.
‹ Back to Rooms