Lamplight Inn - Driving
Just 3 1/2 hours from northern New Jersey,
Boston, Montreal, and Syracuse
We provide written directions below plus a printable
the South -
State Thruway (I-87) to Exit 24 in Albany.
After toll take entrance 1N
(1-87 - The Northway) toward Montreal.
Take Northway to Exit 21 - Lake George/Lake Luzerne exit.
Down ramp, bear left and make left onto 9N
south Follow 9N for 10 miles and the Inn is on the right. One block after the high school.
From the North -
(I-87) exit 21, make right onto 9N south.
- Follow 9N
for 1O miles and the Inn is on the right. One block after the high school.
From the West -
- I-90 East to Fultonville exit 28 … Route 30A.
- Go through the toll, make the first left and continue to traffic light about 1/2 mile.
- Make a right at the light, continue about 1/2 mile to the next traffic light, make a
left - 30A and 5 West.
- Go about another 1/2 mile to the next light and make a right on to Route 30A.
- Take Route 30A about 5 1/2 miles, you are looking for Route 29 East . There will be a Stewarts' Store on the right at the turn. Take 29 East approximately 30 miles.
- At about 30 miles you will come to a traffic light. Make a left on to West End Avenue, there is another Stewarts' on the right. Take West End Avenue to next light.
- Make a left on to 9N North. Take 9N North approximately 14 miles, three traffic lights to the town of Corinth.
- At the third traffic light, make a left on to 9N North. Follow 9N North about another 5 miles into Lake Luzerne. The Inn will be on the left.
The Lamplight Inn
231 Lake Avenue, PO Box 130
Lake Luzerne, NY 12846